FAOR - NIBEX 1B Waypoints 2260 NM AWAY

The approach has waypoints that are displayed 2260 nm away. JS012, JS013, JS014. I am using the IniBuilds A320 v2

Hi,
Thanks for the report but it seems more an implementation issue from IniBuilds because when you look 9n the PMDG, Fenix or also on our charts (which use all the same data source), you will see that the procedure is correct.

Here from our charts:

So, please report this to IniBuilds. I can’t see any navdata issue here. It’s more a interpretation issue from IniBuilds.

Cheers
Richard

This also happens on the EKLA1R out of EGCC on 23R in the A320 V2 but not the FSR500 which I think uses the same data (XBX). I’ll log a fault with Inibuilds.

Good catch … This is another indication for a implementation issue … Thanks for sharing your findings!

Cheers
Richard

Inibuilds have taken a look, seems to be a bug with LNAV. They have tested both routes with the updated LNAV that we will get in the A320 via the AAU 3 release due later this year and the problem doesn’t exist.

Neil.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.