Export Flight Plans not listed in MSFS dialog box

Issue: I export a flight plan from Navigraph to the MSFS directory where all my saved flights are stored. The flight is saved using the FS2020 option with the .PLN extension. The flight then shows up along side all the other flights saved from the Little NavMap app, although those have a .LNMPLN extension.
When I enter the world map in MSFS and click the load flight button however, none of the Navigraph flights are listed in the pop up dialog box, but all of the LNM flights are there. Those LNM flights load and work fine btw.
Suggestion?

Hi,
first all welcome at Navigraph :wink:

You wrote that you export the flightplan to the MSFS 2020 folder - which folder is this, can you make a screenshot and/or show us the folder here?

When you try to load the PLN file from the MSFS - also here you have the possibility to browse to the correct folder. Which folder do you see, when you try to load it. Like my screenshot here:

Is it the same where you export it from our charts - like in my two screenshots?

Can you make similar screenshots please - one from the chart-export window and one from the MSFS loading window, where you can select the PLN files?

Thank you,
Richard

HI Richard, and thanks for the welcome, love the software…

…and of course you nailed the problem. I was indeed saving the Navigraph .pln files to a different directory than the default that MSFS opens the dialog box to.

I didn’t catch it because both directories have similarly named flight files in them, but still, it was a rookie error on my part. Anyway problem solved.

Thanks for your time and the quick response.

Regards,

• Lars
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.