EINN SID's

Hello,

Preparing a flight starting from EINN (using ProSIM-AR B738) as soon as I try to specify a SID a strange leg is inserted in my CDU. This occurs only at EINN and with every SID for every RWY.

The first leg that is inserted starting for EINN/06 ABAG3A (ABAGU SLANY UL9 STU P2 BEDEK BEDE1L EGSS/04) is “058° 3194 NM”… then the “normal” legs are inserted (“056°/(600) 1.0NM 600A” ecc).

Is there any issue with AIRAC 2109 rev.2 for MSFS or is there, in you opinion, some issue due to ProSim software?

Thank you very much,

Didier

Hi Didier,
I can´t really follow you - ProSim has nothing todo with the MSFS navdata. ProSim uses a own database in the background. That´s at least my understanding … so, I can´t really answer your question but I don´t see any connection between ProSim and MSFS.

Also, I have no experience with ProSim on MSFS, I hadn´t known that ProSim works in MSFS … so, the best would be, to ask in the ProSim forum. I can´t really help you in this case and also I can´t really reproduce it … sorry.

Cheers,
Richard

Hi again Richard,

In fact I first ask on ProSim forum… and got no answer :wink:

The sole thing I can do is try to set this flight plan in some default MSFS aircraft… If I’ll get the same issue ProSim will be declared “clear of conflict”…

For your information, ProSim builds its internal database anlyzing the “sceneries” present in MSFS folders (as Aivlasoft do) comprising “navigraph” folder in Community. Its the reason why I ask my question here :wink:

Best regards,

Didier

Ah understood … thanks for the update Didier - we don´t stop learning :slight_smile: … but does ProSim reads the terminal procedures also from the MSFS? That would not make sense and as you describe it, it´s more a terminal procedure issue than a scenery issue.

When you try it in MSFS - use the WT CJ4 please because this aircraft is the one, which don´t use the buggy in-game flightmanagement :wink:

Cheers,
Richard

OK Richard :wink:
I’ll try with the WT CJ4.

I suppose ProSim uses its own copy of Navigraph data (the one that comes each month with FMS Data Manager).

Regards,

Didier

Right, and therefore I assume, that ProSim uses the terminal procedures from the “own” dataset and not from the MSFS. But I will also try this SID in the MSFS - I´m curious :wink:

Cheers,
Richard

With the CJ4 I first entered a CYVR-KSFO and got no problem with SID’s…

But when trying to enter my magic EINN-EGSS I got strange things when selecting a SID:

:thinking:

If I remove Navigraph data… I get this:

So… what can we conclude?

Best regards,

Didier

Hi Didier,
are you really using the latest WT CJ4 version because I get a complete/correct result for EINN 24 ABAG3B:

Here the leg page of the ABAG3B from the WT CJ4:

You see, follow 236 till 500A then left turn to ADARU, next ABAGU …

Again, the MSFS aircrafts (all) uses the internal in-game flight management which is buggy and not very useful. The WorkingTitle CJ4 mod uses their own flight management and here all leg path types will be interpret correctly.

Cheers,
Richard

PS: the USR waypoint in your leg list shows me, that you use any in-game aircraft because the USR will be created by the sim flight management and are not a part of our data - you see the difference in my screenshot - no USR waypoint anymore :wink:

Sorry Richard!!!
I didn’t know of the “Working Title” mod…

Just installed it and:

Now I inform the ProSim team :wink: It should be nice to know what particularity the 06/24 SID’s have to cause quite the same issue for “in-game” and ProSIm aircrafts…

Thank you Richard

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.