Duplicate Runway at Kai Tak VHHX

Hello. The runway is duplicated at VHHX Kai Tak again with Asobo/Gaya’s SU11 version. Unsure if due latest AIRAC or WU12. Evident in 2 separate systems.

The package priority seems correct, scenery is at priority 0 and Navigraph navdata base and navdata has priorities 2 and 3 respectively. Upon removal of Navigraph packages, duplicate is also removed.

Edit: Clarified priority and package names

Hi,
please upload your content.xml file here … because normally this is not correct ordering.

• Can you confirm, that you´re using Navigraph Navdata Center v1.12?
  • Have you manual changed/added any entries in the content.xml file or have you used the ordering-tool in MSFS?

Thank you,
Richard

Hi Richard,
I do apologise, I neglected to check content.xml as well before posting here.

• Can you confirm, that you´re using Navigraph Navdata Center v1.12?

I am using 1.0.12. I have downloaded the Navdata Center again from the downloads page and still shows 1.0.12

• Have you manual changed/added any entries in the content.xml file or have you used the ordering-tool in MSFS?

I have not made any changes to either. I was only viewing the ordering-tool in MSFS to view the priority.

Content.xml (234 Bytes)

No probs - thanks for the file - it´s correct and also the version of the NNC is correct 1.0.12 not 1.12, sorry for the confusion.

I have identified the issue now and will create a second revision of the 2302 cycle. Please standby - I will inform you here, when it´s uploaded and ready to re-install it. It´s an easy fix, sorry for the troubles.

Cheers
Richard

Not a problem at all. Thank you very much for your help.

Revision 2 is now online. Please open the Navigraph Navdata Center and press on the update button on the AIRAC 2302 rev. 2 line … this version should fix this double runway-issue at VHHX.

AIRAC 2302 rev.2:

Thanks for the report and have a nice weekend,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.