Departute from airport with has no SID

When I create a flight plan with no SID the first leg appears as a dotted line, which I am unable to change to solid line. This flight plan will not open in MSFS after I have exported it and then selected in the MSFS load menu.
I am assuming this is caused by the dotted line, is this correct ?. If so how do I fix it.
The airport was EGTE RWY 26

Hi…,

Welcome.

No, having no assigned SID shouldn’t cause a problem loading a plan exported from Charts. I just created and saved a flight EGTE-EGLL without SID and it loaded fine:

Make sure you save exported plan with .pln extension

Cheers
Ian

Many thanks for quick reply.
Would you have a look at the routeEGTELOWI.pln (10.4 KB) attached, I must be doing something else wrong - though I have not had problems with any other routes I generated

Curiouser and curiouser.
I have just created the route EGTE-EGLL identical to yours, then exported to MSFS as .pln.
When I try to open in MSFS it will not load. I even tried reloading the navigraph cycle to see if that would help but no change.
Any suggestions ?.

It’s a pity that this communication is not maintained here. I am interested in the topic because I also have dotted line again and again, which are not correctable to solid line.

I stopped using Navigraph last April until they sorted the problems with MSFS.
I expect the time is due for another look, maybe soon ?.

Hi Team,

Sorry this thread was overlooked. In view of time passed with updates, please upload the plan and screenshots you would like us to look at.

Cheers
Ian