CTD when clicking on any plane in the World Map

This could be related to the Navigraph Navdata Center.

With the latest World Update (NZ) and Cycle 2302, I am now getting a CTD every time I click on a plane on the world map. When I uninstall the ‘Simulator Base Packages’ and ‘Add-On Packages’, I no longer get CTDs clicking on other planes on the world map.

Is this happening to anyone else?
Thank you

Hi,
thanks for the report but I’m sorry, I can’t really reproduce it. It seems there is any other issue on your system, possible in combination with the navdata update. Sorry.

Cheers
Richard

Thank you for your reply.

Since this latest update I am getting this issue, as well as the North Pole issue (where a loaded .pln file creates a way point in the North Pole).

A colleague of mine has the exact same CTD issue when clicking on another plane on the world map. As soon as I remove Navigraph, I don’t get any CTDs. I am not confident that it is something else in my community folder.

After further testing it appears that the CTD only happens when I click on someone on the map who also has navigraph. If they don’t have navigraph, I don’t CTD. I tested this with a several friends who were online at the same time as me.

I hope this helps and I’m interested to see if this is reproducible by anyone else.

Thank you

Sorry, tried it again. I can click whereever and whatever I want on the WorldMap, also switching the aircrafts → no CTD.

Also, there are no other posts here to this issue. In the north pole issue post you see, that there are no CTD too. Sorry

Cheers
Richard

I can also confirm the same. I’d I click on a player on the world map with navigraph installed, I get a CTD. Without navigraph installed, the CTD goes away….

Yep, I believe you but I can´t reproduce it, sorry …

Here a CTD report without our data:

I can only look on it, when I can reproduce it but I can´t, sorry …

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.