Content entries

Hello!
Since AIRAC 2110 I now have 2 entries in the content .xml of Navigraph.
Package name=“navigraph-navdata-base” active=“true”/> and are both entries needed?
I know that some entries from some airports above the entry had to be set so that SID and STAR ́s had to be displayed correctly in the MSFS (e.b. WSSS).
Is this also the case with the entry Package name=“navigraph-navdata-base” active=“true”/>?

Greetings
Andreas

Yes Andreas, both entries are needed and there is a dependency. Also it is very important NOT to sort the content.xml file and to let it as it is because the ordering is important and there is no reason to change it.

Hope that helps
Richard

But you write this before…

and this work for me.

Yes, and exactly that does the Navigraph Navdata Center. To add one of our package on the bottom of the content file. So all is good.

Cheers
Richard

Ahhhh… I see!
Just tried it!
The first time I installed AIRAC 2110, the entry was not at the end but somewhere in the middle of it! Thanks for the quick reply!

Greetings
Andreas

1 Like

No problem Andreas, with the latest/current Navigraph Navdata Center, we set this line automatically on the last position. That avoid exactly such issue which you have mentioned. Its easier for you now :slight_smile:

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.