MSFS WSSS star invisible with NAVIGRAPH NAVDATA (also know about Content.xml issue of Priority)

Hi! I’m MSFS user.

I already read previous topic about WSSS star issues.

in my case,
A. without NAVDATA WSSS SID -OK , STAR - OK (maybe MSFS basic AIRAC used?)

Content.xml include… (deleted <, >)

1 Package name=“fs-base” active=“true”/
2 ~~~~~~~~~ scenery etc ~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 Package name=“fs-base-nav” active=“true”/

but
B. with NAVDATA WSSS SID - OK , STAR - NONE <------------this is my problem!!!

Content.xml include… (deleted <, >)

1 Package name=“fs-base” active=“true”/
2 ~~~~~~~~~ scenery etc ~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 Package name=“fs-base-nav” active=“false”/
4 Package name=“navigraph-navdata” active=“true”/

how can I use WSSS STAR with navigraph navdata ??? please!!!

ps. The other airport that I used SID STAR is working normal with navigraph navdata.

Hi,
there are several postings here in the forum about this - exactly for WSSS.

In short:
It´s a sim issue because the scenery is outdated and a runway is missing. Here what the sim offers:

… and here the reality:

You see, 02R/20L is missing and therefore the STARs can´t be assigned to this runways. The logic in the sim is now, that all STARs will be disabled/suppressed.

You should use any 3rd party scenery which includes the missing runway and you will immediately see the terminal procedures. Our dataset still includes all terminal procedures.

Sorry, we can´t do anything for this … it´s the outdated scenery (and WSSS isn´t the only one, sorry to say).

Cheers,
Richard

Oh! Now I understood!!!

Thank you for the answer for this one!

Sorry, here the same with the Cloudsurf WSSS 3rd party scenery, which includes all runways (our package must be at the end of the context.xml file - but you don´t need anything else - you see that all the procedures are still included and that the sim suppress/disable the STARs due the outdated stock scenery):

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.