Constant Sign Outs from Charts apps

I always use it in the browser atm.
It does never happen, when in working actively.
Most of the time it is, when I closed the browser and then I reopen it.
Then I always have to sign in again.

Thanks for looking into this to fix the problem. I appreciate it!

Dan

…so its not just me then!
yup its getting… really annoying! especially when one needs to access the charts at critical moments. like just after landing when you need to load taxi maps… or entering an approach when ATC assigns the arrival. Refocus on navigraph - but charts are frozen and won’t load - then discover I basically have to restart and login the app… again…
(using the app, 7.4.1).

1 Like

We’re working on this.

For the time being use Charts Cloud, https://charts.navigraph.com, if you are affected by logouts.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

I’m using the Windows app. It freezes while the active window is X-Plane (running Charts on a second monitor). I’ll notice that the moving red arrow isn’t moving anymore. At that point, clicking on pinned charts, etc. doesn’t do anything. I have to close the app and then go through the launch again with all the log in inconveniences.

Hi all,

Please update to the latest version 7.4.2 which was released just minutes ago and let us know if it works better. If the app doesn’t prompt you, you can get it from Navigraph

Kind regards,

Stephen

I always try to use the Browser chart cloud and it actually it was working fine the last few days. But today there have been a few logouts again.

It even happens if I had been using the cloud app quite recently and only kept it idle for about ~20 mins to get from the ground to cruise level.

1 Like

Charts.navigraph.com is a jumbled unusable mess on Edge. Works fine on Chrome. Was fine yesterday.

I am using the browser chart cloud with Chrome and saw this thread. I am experiencing these logouts since a month. I have version 7.4.2. Is a fix, which you said to work on, already found? And yes it is annoying, especially when going into final and just checking the ILS chart :slight_smile:

Regards
Ralf

this seems to come and go… some days it will stay logged in, some days (like today) im getting logged out every 15 minutes it seems

i use the web version 7.4.2 in chrome

Having the same issues, but in Rafael Santon VR app, wich is made for charts cloud.

Hope it will be solved soon.

Hi Ian,

Any updates on the constant sign outs? It still is continuing to happen. Thanks.

Dan

1 Like

Dan,

We identified and fixed one potential cause of sign-out when using moving maps, last wednesday. Are you saying that in the last couple of days this is still happening, no different from before? Random signouts during flight should not really happen now at all. Does it, or is it happening with some other pattern/frequency than before?

Regards,

Stephen

Yesterday I got signed out again using the website (not the client).
Fortunately the 2 factor login is deactivated now, so it’s only half the effort to login again.

Can the issue be triggered, when I use Navigraph in different systems (website, then CJ4 FMS or other?)

It does is depend on browser cookies? (Perhaps when the browser deletes cookies)

Hi,

This thread is about sign-outs from the Charts applications as per the thread author.

We have never had 2FA or multi-factor authentication, not sure what you mean there. In any case, the different apps work independently of each other, so signing in to one should not affect the other, with one exception of course - and that is if you go to Navigraph and manually sign out all other sessions.

Yes deleting cookies/local storage will log you out too.

Regards,

Stephen

At the time (27 days ago) where I wrote my first message, EVERY TIME where I had to login (or relogin) I got a page with a QR code, which I had to scan and commit my login!

My problem always was the Navigraph browser version, which I always use.

In the time before my message I never had these annoying logout behavior!

Did you make that screenshot now? Or 27 days ago?

I am asking because that is not how the login screen looks now.

We did make some changes to the login around a month ago, but we reverted it.

So, despite what happened 27 days ago - how is it working right now? If you use Charts Cloud, https://charts.navigraph.com, and sign in - are you signed out often? How often? With moving maps on, or without?

Regards,

Stephen

The screenshot was from 27 days ago.
I posted this, because you wrote, that you never had a 2 factor autorisation.

Actual it’s a simple userid/password screen, which appears from time to time.

Sometimes I’m already using Navigraph in this session for some hours and then suddenly when I click on a chart, I have to login again.

I see. Ok, I understand now. That isn’t technically 2 factor authentication as you only enter your credentials in 1 place, but I understand what you mean now.

You mean today, right?

Do you also have moving maps running, or does this happen when you don’t have moving maps?

Regards,

Stephen

Yes, these frequently logout do happen today sometimes as well.
Actually I only use the Navigraph charts in browser and I don’t use the client app.

But I also use msfs and some of the add-on aircraft there are linked to Navigraph as well.

1 Like