Navigraph Charts keep disconnecting during flight. Multiple logins required!

Navigraph keeps logging out after about 20 minutes into the flight. I am using the charts on a separate monitor, not within the simulator. It’s getting annoying because I am constantly having to login multiple times a flight. This is very complicated when in the terminal area on vatsim when you need access to the charts. Thanks.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Check you have installed the latest version of Simlink

Please post a screenshot showing Simlink Status:

Please upload your latest dlog when you had this disconnect from c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink\logs\

Also try disconnecting antivirus and firewall as a test for next flight.

Does it make any difference to disconnects if you use Charts Desktop or Charts Cloud ?

Cheers
Ian

simlink_2021-08-10.dlog (3.2 KB)

I already exited out of the sim when I took this screenshot.

I am using charts desktop. Still disconnects.

Please try disconnecting antivirus and firewall as a test for next flight.

Does it occur with Charts Cloud?

Cheers
Ian

Hi Dan,

Can you please check the below FAQ to fix the issue,

1. Did you use any proxy settings? and If you using it then please configure it into Simlink also.
  2. Did you use VPN? If yes then please try to close the VPN and check with it.
  3. If you have any antivirus or firewall then please allow our Navigraph server to access from the browser.
  4. Check your system time is automatically sync or not.

Please let us know if you still face the issue.

TR,

Ahir Vishal D.
Navigraph

Hi,
I checked all of the FAQ’s and I don’t use any proxy settings, I don’t use a vpn, navigraph accesses via the antivirus software, and the time is synchronized. So none of those are issues. As I said navigraph charts will stay connected for about an hour or so then it disconnects and I have to reconnect it. Thanks.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Did you solve the problem? I have the same problem with Navigraph cloud.

Syberen

Hi Syberen,

Check you have installed the latest version of Simlink

Please post a screenshot showing Simlink Status:

Please upload your latest dlog when you had this disconnect from c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink\logs

Also try disconnecting antivirus and firewall as a test for next flight.

Does it make any difference to disconnects if you use Charts Desktop or Charts Cloud ?

Cheers
Ian