Australian Database

Hi,

I’m wanting to maintain up to date Jepessen database for X-plane G1000 based training device covering Australia and all IFR airports and approaches.

My concern is that a colleague who used Navigraph reported to me that many IFR airports and approaches are missing including some published holding patterns for Australia.
Can you confirm that Navigraph is properly available to cover all IFR airports (as available in the Jep data) for Australia?
If not, can an Australian version be made available?

Regards
Hi,

I’m wanting to maintain up to date Jepessen database for X-plane G1000 based training device covering Australia and all IFR airports and approaches.

My concern is that a colleague who used Navigraph reported to me that many IFR airports and approaches are missing including some published holding patterns for Australia.
Can you confirm that Navigraph is properly available to cover all IFR airports (as available in the Jep data) for Australia?
If not, can an Australian version be made available?

Regards

Mike Tavcar

Mike,

Could you please be more specific - give some examples of airports and approaches that you believe are missing. You can also install and try it yourself if you just get a one month subscription for 8.30 Euro if you want to make detailed checks yourself.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Mike,

Welcome.

The Navigraph databases cover the world including Australia for flight simulator use. I am not aware of missing data for Australia.
Best to take a one month Ultimate subscription to evaluate it.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Stephen / Ian,

Thanks for your reply. My info was from another person I know who is very knowledgeable as a Navigraph user……I was talking to him today as he resides not far from me here in Melbourne, Australia.
I will get a one month sub and check it out in more detail and make a list for you.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I started a topic some time ago and never got around to show what I meant …that topic has been closed and so having to start a new one. The issue is that the approaches that come up do not match the approaches actually there. In the pic attached you will see that approaches for YMMB come up as LPV. No LPV approaches (at all) exist in Australia.

I have uploaded the two GPS approach plates to show what should be represented.
MMBGN01-170_16JUN2022.pdf (1.1 MB)
MMBGN02-170_16JUN2022.pdf (1.1 MB)
So you can see it is wrong, not only it is not LPV but the initial approach fixes are missing in Navigraph
Here is a pic that I took from a G530 updated direct from Jepessen update service…this is how it should be.
G530-Jep Database update YMMB App

I hope you can solve the issue…
BTW tried many other airports and all the same.
Using Prepar3D with EFISfly G1000.

Thanks
Mike

Hi Mike,

Our databases does not include LPV approach at YMMB. So it seems your addon aircraft is creating this. Please confirm by showing the same issue with default Prepare3d aircraft.

Cheers
Ian

Hi,
additional to Ians answer. We don’t provide any P3D updates, nor for the EFISfly G1000 addon. I also can’t remember, that we support such information (LPV) in any addon for FSX and P3D.

I know, X-Plane and the MSFS where we add this information, but not for any addon in FSX or P3D.

As Ian mentioned, that comes from somewhere else but not from our data.

Cheers
Richard