Questions before subscription purchase

Before I purchase a subscription to Navigraph, I have a couple of questions.

1. I fly mostly in Australia, typically in GA type aircraft IFR. Are all Australian airports as cureently recognised in MSFS 2020 covered by Navigraph?

2. To date I’m using LittleNavMap for my flight planning. When saving LNM IFR flights to MSFS, MSFS on load introduces its own approaches and waypoints - sometimes wildly different to the plans calculated by LNM. Will Navigraph solve this issue?

Thanks,

Rob

Hello! Welcome to our forum!

That is hard to tell from our point of view, but we currently have 700+ Australian airports in our dataset.
If you’re interested in any particular airport, I can check it for you if you mention its ICAO code!

I am not sure what exactly you are doing in this case, MSFS should never be changing waypoints if the AIRAC is matched between the simulator and LNM.

Navigraph Charts provides at least two different ways of importing your flight into MSFS:

• PLN file exports (like LNM)
  • In-game panel direct flightplan export.
    • This option works if you use default aircraft, or aircraft which integrate the enhanced Working Title avionics.

If you give me an example and your expectations, I can try it out and let you know the results!

Kind Regards,
Malte