Approach list UHMP and URKG

Good afternoon!

Please tell me, UHMP airport, when selecting on the arrival page does not show the option ILS, RNP, VOR, NDB for runway 35. These data are present in Navigraph Charts. On the runway at the airport if you set the ILS frequency of runway 35 108.3, then ILS is present. I am using the scenario from SIMULACIÓN EXTREMA.

And also airport URKG, when selecting on arrival page no ILS, NDB option for runway 01 is displayed. In Navigraph Charts this data is present. On the runway at the airport if ILS frequency of runway 01 110.1 is configured, ILS is present. I am using the scenario from DMD DEVELOPERS. If Navigraph Airac Cycle 2110 Rev.1 is removed, the airport URKG ILS and NDB options are present.

Regards, Denis

Hi Denis,
according the charts, these data are available for “russian users only”. We are not russian user and therefore the data are not be available for us.

But as you have discovered, the ILS information are available - it´s only the terminal-procedure which are disabled by none russian user.

Cheers,
Richard

Good afternoon!

Thank you for your quick response. I did not fully understand what “For russian users only” means. ILS and other approaches are missing in the MCDU A320 FBW, but in CRJ Aerosoft with the airac update from Navigraph all approaches are present. How can this be fixed for the A320 FBW?

Regards, Denis

Hi Denis,
the info “FOR RUSSIAN USERS ONLY” means, that only russian customer gets these data but we are not russian customers, we are european one (for Jeppesen). Therefore this approach-procedures is not included in our dataset.

I have also check the MSFS CRJ and also here, no ILS approaches …

URKG - approaches:

The ILS approaches are not included, also not in the CRJ - at least in our database. Where have you seen these missing ILS approaches? Are you sure, that you use our dataset?

Cheers,
Richard