Active flight no longer transferred to the in-game panel

Previously, I recall how the flight you planned using the web interface would automatically “transfer” to the in-game panel UI. Lately though, I have to do the same thing twice, first in the web interface and then in the in-game panel. That is, import the flight from SimBrief and then pick the approach.

Was this “feature” deliberately removed for some reason? I found it very convenient.

Hi…,

The IGP Import From SimBrief imports the last SimBrief generated OFP. Overtime this list will increase with each Generated OFP

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian,

For some reason, my last generated flight didn’t end up in the top of the list. Hence I missed it.

Also I mixed things up a bit here I realize. What I noticed on my last couple of flights is how I’ve had to import the SB OFP into the IGP in VR. I now realize this isn’t necessary if I first make sure to import it into the IGP in 2D mode. Then it will also be in place in VR. Which is a good thing, especially now when we have this size issue after SU12.

All good, thanks again Ian!

Following up on this one, what I’ve now noticed after doing some more testing is how the SB OFB that was last generated always ends up as number two on this list from the top even when I have the search order set by date.

In the below example, my flight LGKR-LFKB was yesterday March 31 and LFKB-LIRQ was today April 1. Still, you can see how LFKB-LIRQ is listed as number 2 in the list. Where LGKR-LFKB is at the top position and with an incorrect date. Where it says April 1 even when that flight was yesterday on March 31.

Looking at the web interface, the order is correct but the date is still wrong for the LGKR-LFKB flight which says April 1 instead of March 31.

Certainly not a big deal but would be interesting to understand why this happens.

This is what it looks like via the in-game panel UI

This is what it looks like via the web UI

I have a feeling that one of the two apps has not fetched the latest data from the server. This is why it is ordering differently. If you restart both apps (refresh the web version or restart the browser, and close/open the in-game panel), does it make any difference?

As for the date being April 1 instead of March 31, could it be that you have just opened the flight and made some edit today? The date is the “last modified date”, and not the “created date”.

Regards,

Stephen

Restarting doesn’t seem to make any difference, I’ve seen this for at least the last week or so now with many restarts of both my PC and MSFS in this time span.

Again, no big deal. Just a bit odd why the most recently generated OFP doesn’t end up at the top of the list but always as nr 2. And nope, haven’t done any modification to the previous flight before generating a new one using SimBrief.

Oh well, don’t spend any more time on this - was just curious and now at least, I know where to find my most recently generated OFP :slight_smile: