Zhoushan (ZSZS) ILS offset needs to be fixed

Hello team of Navigraph.
I’ve been using navigraph for a long time and I’m also a scenery developer for X-Plane. We are currently working on the ZSZS project and we found that the ILS for runway 18/36 is offset to the east. We then discovered this issue occur in multiple sims including MSFS and P3D, therefore it seemed like to be an nav-data issue.
We would sincerely hope you can fix this issue as it really affects users’ experience in flying into this airport. Please let me know if there are any updates to this topic, thank you for reviewing this post.

Hi,
China doesn´t offer all data in their public AIP like all other countries. Special coordinates for localizer, glide slopes or DMEs are set to null (=not available) and therefore the position will be calculated manually from the data provider with the ARP (=Airport Reference Point) as reference. The problem here is, that the ARP is not always directly on the runway and therefore, specially in China area, the calculation is not correct and therefore the offset.

Again, thats nothing what we have in our nor what the data provider has in their hand. It´s simple the missing information from the AIP, which is not public in China. In other words, we can´t fix this because we have no official-real reference for that. Sorry.

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.