XP12 and Auto Updating

XP12 only showing manual updating. How do I make it automatic?

Navigraph Navdata Center only showing MSFS2020 and not XP12.

XP12 is installed to my external hard drive D:

Also, FF A320 is only showing XP11 on the FMS Data Manager after I updated it through FF to XP12 version. Also only allowing manual updating.

What am I doing wrong?

And is there an easier way to do all this? Why the two separate apps?

1 Like

Hi…,

Navigraph Navdata Center is for MSFS and MSFS addons only at this stage.
FMS Data Manager is used for all other, including X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 12 and their addons.
We are working on a new app to combine Navigraph Navdata Center and FMS Data Manager.

Make sure you have the drive with X-Plane 12 connected and visible in Windows.

In FMS Data Manager Settings , make sure the X-Plane 12 path is correctly set.
In Addon Mappings, select and Remove X-Plane 12 and X-Plane 12 addon entries. Press Scan and Save. X-Plane 12 and X-Plane 12 addon should be detected.

In Addon List , select and Update X-Plane 12 and X-Plane 12 addon entries.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

Thanks, Ian. That seems to be working. However, the Data Manager did not find the Flightfactor aircraft. And is there any reason the XP12 is now showing the latest AIRAC as 2209 rev1 rather than cycle 2210? The Data Center is showing MSFS2020 is on 2210, but XP12 in the Data Manager is showing 2209.

Thanks, Andrew

I see now it updated to 2210 and I managed to install the XP12 version of the FFA320, but still not sure about my FF B757 and FFA350.

In Addon List select all items (top left) and update

Which FF aircraft have you installed in X-Plane 12 which is not being detected?

Ian

B757 and A350, they show as XP12 upgraded in XP12, but they dont show up in the Nav App. But between FF, Zibo, XP12 and Navigraph, I’m having a lot of problems. I think I dont understand how these apps work very well. I guess for now I’ll stick with MSFS until XP12/Zibo/FF gets things straightened out. MSFS is working good enough using Navigraph.

Thanks Again,
Andrew

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.