X-Plane Navigational Data Update Issue

Good day…
I seem to be having a similar problem where all my data is up to date but it’s not transferring to both X plane 11 and 12 FMC(s) I read your reply and possible solutions, but I don’t quite understand it. Apologies. Further advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi Ralph,

Welcome

First please read FAQ - Installing Navdata AIRAC Updates.

Please advise in detail what steps you have taken to install Navigation Data into X-Plane using the FMS Data Manager, together with any messages.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian…
Thanks for your prompt response. I’ve updated as usual and then checked my files. The ‘UFMC’ Folder is in the ‘Custom Data’ folder in the same folder as my X plane Exec. files… In this case E: Drive. I’ve checked MSFS and the FMC is up to date. Hope this helps.
Kind regards
Raif

Hi Raif,

To assist, I need to know what you have tried, and what is not working. For which aircraft? Are you talking about the SSG 848i? I need sufficient data to replicate the issue here.

Please provide screenshots of FMS Data Manager Settings page showing X-Plane path and Addon Mappings page showing Mappings which are working and those that are not working. Please see Guide to posting Screenshots.

MSFS uses Navigraph Navdata Center to update, completely independent of X-Plane using FMS Data Manager

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian…
Hope this is correct… The aircraft concerned is the Zibo B737-800 in both versions of X plane. All of the other mappings seem OK.
I’ve icluded an image of thge X plane 11 file too…
Hope this helps
Thanks

Hi again Ian…
I seem to have sorted it. Wrong file. Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks for your help. Great service.
Kind regards
Raif.

Hi Raif,

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.