FMC Not Updating After Moving X-Plane 11 to Data Drive

Hi all,

I moved X-Plane 11 from the C Drive to the Data (D) Drive on my PC as I ran out of space due to the constant updating of MSFS 2020.

Even though I have updated everything in relation to Simbrief and Navigraph, and have moved the folders to the same drive, the FMS on the Zibo Mod will not update.

Every time I start up the Zibo Mod 737, the FMC shows the “NAV DATA OUT OF DATE”.

Has anyone any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks

Anthony

hi Anthony,

Welcome.

Are you running Windows or macOS?

In FMS Data Manager, Settings page, check you have the correct path set for X-Plane 11.

Cheers
Ian

HI Ian,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I’m running X-Plane 11 on Windows 10.

I have checked the path and changed it to the Data drive but it doesn’t seem to recognise it.

I clicked on the new X-Plane icon on the D drive and it changed over in the path and I set that.

I thought that would work but it still won’t update the FMS.

I might be missing something or doing something wrong so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for the help.

Kind regards,

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

First please see FAQ - Nav Data Out Of Date noting para 3.

If this is not the issue, in FMS Data Manager, Adoon Mappings, press Scan then Save.

Please post screenshots of this page showing X-Plane 11 mapping and settings page showing X-Plane path using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.