WSSS STARs

Is there any way to get STARs in Singapore WSSS to show up now that there is no content.xml to play with? Using ImagineSim WSSS scenery 2.0.0 with all runways.

Hi,
I don´t have the scenery from ImagineSim but when the runways and the runway-idents are correct you should see all STARs. Also the content.xml file still exist and is still important.

Can you confirm, that you have following runways:
02L, 02C, 02R and 20R, 20C, 20L

I have the 3rd party scenery from CloudSurf Asia Simulations WSSS installed

… and here, I see all STARs:

Please make also sure, that you have added your scenery in the content.xml file correctly. Here an example:

Important is:

1. the navigraph-navdata-base package must be on the first place (priority=“1”)
  2. the navigraph-navdata package must be on the last place (highest priority number)

All 3rd party sceneries must be between … after that re-start your sim and it should work (again, when the runways are really existing and the idents are correct).

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Richard

Oh well, I thought the content.xml had been replaced by the Package reorder tool in some of the past updates. But I found it, edited as you said and it worked!

Strangely enough there were no other addons packages listed except Navigraph, and now my Singapore scenery.

Thanks for help!

Yeah, it´s possible with the re-order tool too somehow but I haven´t any idea how this tool exactly works. What the numbering minus and plus means, what is higher what is lower, why when you press on the up- and down buttons the package will be immediately set on any other place, and so on, and so on …

It´s still in beta and nothing official. The content.xml file is still valid and will be loaded during the startup, so it´s in my eyes currently the only (correct) possibility to sort the packages in the correct loading order.

I add it for all my 3rd party sceneries in the content.xml file to avoid such issues with missing procedures, double runways or similar else - just a recommendation from my side.

Anyway, fine that it´s solved - happy flying and enjoy your weekend!
Cheers,
Richard

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.