Wrong runways at SBGR on 2210 rev.1

The runways at SBGR airport was changed in real life and It was changed at Charts. But if i try it at MSFS the runways still with the old numbers. I have updated using the Navigraph Data Center to 2210 rev.1, but the MSFS have not changed the runways numbers. Could you tell me what could be happenning?

Hi,
this is a MSFS issue and not a navdata issue. ASOBO/MS must change the stock scenery. We have the correct runways in the data.

Please report this to ASOBO/MS - we can’t and may not change existing airports.

Thank you
Richard

Hi,

But my question is about the datas displayed at FMS or MCDU in MSFS. I am not asking about what is displayed in the scenary. For changes at FMS or MCDU must to change the scenary? Why should i update the AIRAC versions by Navigraph data center at MSFS?

Hi again,
as I wrote, the MSFS update doesn´t contain any runway-changes. This is simple not allowed and we may not change the runways therefore this information is coming from the MSFS. The updates contain much more relevant information like terminal-procedures, ILSes, airways, navaids, waypoints, marker, DMEs, … but no runway-change.

It´s very simple:
When you use an aircraft (FBW A320, NXi, …), which uses the default in-game data - it´s wrong due the runway-change limitation. When you use an addon which uses any external database like the PMDG, Fenix, Maddog, … you will see that the runways are correct because here, we can change the runways but not in the in-game data.

Here from the FBW A320 (using the in-game data):

… and here from the Fenix A320 (using a own database):

Again, this is not a navdata issue it´s an MSFS issue and must be reported to ASOBO/MS. The data, which we provide are correct and as you see in the Fenix example, identical to our charts.

Hope that helps,
Richard

Thank you very much for the answer.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.