Won't let me use Charts but I have a subscription

I have just come across something annoying.

I just tried to start a flight and noticed when I went to import to Charts from Simbrief, it said I needed an Unlimited Subscription. I thought this was odd, as I have had one for years and years and had only just done a flight (the outbound leg).

I then logged into to my Navigraph account and indeed it says I have an Unlimited subscription.

However, I noticed on my payment history that the payments are always taken on the 21st of the month which is today.

It seems that I haven’t got a subscription but that presumably is just because the payment hasn’t been taken from my account yet. (It is the early hours here in the UK (0012am)

So it seems that Navigraph is stopping me using the features of my subscription as soon as the next payment date is reached, but before it has tried to take the money from my account, leaving me in a sort of limbo.

It would be great if this did not happen, because it is frustrating to be able to use my subscription.

The Navigraph website is saying I do have a subscription, but the charts app is saying I do not…

Hi Andrew,

There are multiple accounts for Andrew Bennetts in our database. Check you are logging in with the email for your subscribed account.

Please see FAQ - No subscription indicated , when you have a valid subscription.

Cheers
Ian

Yes I was definitely logging into the correct account. I click on that link from Simbrief - ‘Import into Charts’ multiple times a day and always to the correct account.

Interestingly I am now able to login. So I have no idea why there was a brief period went it was telling me both that I had a subscription and that I did not.

Hi Andrew,

Funny things these computers :wink: Glad it is resolved.

Cheers
Ian