Charts Demo only

Hello!

Please why all my Charts showing Demo, after i have paid 1 year subscriptions?.

Hi…

Welcome.

You have an FMS yearly subscription. To access Charts non Demo and FMS Data you need an Ultimate (Monthly or Yearly) subscription.

You can convert across to Ultimate at subscriptions . Your existing payment will be credited towards the new subscription.

Cheers
Ian

I have upgraded to ultimate plan, but its still showing Demo when i try to access charts. This is so frustrating.

It seems the upgrade to Ultimate has failed, so you still have FMS yearly. I suggest you contact your bank/credit card to find out why the payment was not successful.

Cheers
Ian

Hi
I have subscribed to the ultimate one year package. My map is stuck in Australia;I can create a flight and I can’t import from sim brief. it’s so frustrating, not been able to plan for my flight. I need urgent assistance.

Hi…,

More detail is needed for us to help.

Are you creating a flight in SimBrief then trying to read into MSFS? Is this the “Stuck in Australia” reference?

Are you trying to read into Navigraph Charts or a Flight Sim? Which FS?

Please advise specific steps you are taking, so we can replicate and advise.

Maybe add some screenshots using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

bonjour j’ai également le même problème. j’ai l’abonnement yearly mais j’ai toujours les cartes demo.

merci de votre aide

Hi…,

Welcome.

Please see FAQ - Charts and FMS Data needs Ultimate subscription

Cheers
Ian

i am having this issue can anyone help all log in correctly with same account online and in charts but coming up with demo, tried multiple resets and i have a 1 year activation

Hi Joe,

Welcome.

You may have more than one account. Please check you are logged in with the account which has your subscription.

If you may have more than one account, to avoid confusion, you might like to remove account(s) without a subscription.

If still an issue, please post screenshot of message using Guide to posting Screenshots.

Cheers
Ian