Where Is GNS430 NavData

Hi,

I’m looking for GNS Navdata for the Flightfactor 767 & 777 for X-Plane 12, but I can’t find them.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Navigraph Hub is for Microsoft Flight Simulator only. For X-Plane you need Navigraph FMS Data Manager instead.

Regards,

Tim

Hi,
Welcome at Navigraph …

You need to download and install the FMS Data Manager. The Navigraph Hub is only for MSFS addons. After the installation of the FMS Data Manager, the manager scans your system and will normally find the correct dataset to your specific addons which you have installed on your system.

For the FF 767&777 it´s the default X-Plane 12 data, but again let the FMS Data Manager do his work - during the scan it should find all relevant paths.

Hope that helps, when not please ask again
Richard

I tried that. It didn’t work.

Ok, now we need more details:

1. Which is your XP12 root folder?
  2. Please make a screenshot from the settings page (where we see the paths) in the FMS Data Manager
  3. Please make a screenshot of your addon page in the FMS Data Manager

Thank you very much
Richard

My root folder is applications and the FMS Data Manager won’t show up in settings on X-Plane 12.

Hi…,

In the latest FMS Data Manager Settings, make sure the X-Plane 12 path is set to your X-Plane 12 root.

Please see Flight factor+xp12+navg= inop - #6 by Ian

Cheers
Ian

I use Mac. That won’t work, because it only works on Windows.

No, there is a Mac version of FMS Data Manager. The only platform where it doesn’t work is Linux.

Regards,

Tim

Where can I find it?

As mentioned in link, install from FMS Data Manager . Scroll down there.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.