When will Navigraph be capable to read saved MSFS *.pln files

Was just wondering, when Navigraph can load MSFS saved flight plans (*.PLN files).

Hi…,

Welcome to our new forum.

Charts import from MSFS is in our backlog. We shall advise when closer to release.

Cheers
Ian

I have info for updating .pln files so they can be imported into Navigraph. I forwarded this to Navigraph months ago and they done nothing with it.

Hi Eric,

Welcome to our new forum. Are you referring to:

"I found out why the FSX flight plans created in Navigraph Charts can’t be opened in Active Sky Next. Importing into Active Sky Next results in an error message “Cannot Parse File”. There is a paragraph missing in the .PLN file. That paragraph is
"
"

After adding that paragraph into the file it will import into ASN without error. If your programmer would update Navigraph Charts to include that paragraph in the Export table for FSX, the problem will go away.

It goes right above the paragraph the reads
"
Airport
N38° 41’ 43.60",W121° 35’ 26.80",+000027.00

KSMF"

Otherwise we shall be pleased to have any information which will assist in our MSFS Flight Plan imports into Charts.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,
are there some news about import pln-files from msfs2020 into navigraph ?

Merry Christmas
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Hi…,

Welcome to our new forum.

Charts import from MSFS is in our backlog. We shall advise when closer to release.

Compliments of the Season

Cheers
Ian

Salut Ian.

Alors toujours rien ?? ça devient long (et on paye !!) :wink:

Merci !!
++
Bobby

Hi Bobby,

Please post in English.

Charts import plan support for MSFS will be implemented. You are not paying extra in your subscription for added MSFS support.

Cheers
Ian