When will Navigraph be capable to read saved MSFS *.pln files

Was just wondering, when Navigraph can load MSFS saved flight plans (*.PLN files).

Hi…,

Welcome to our new forum.

Charts import from MSFS is in our backlog. We shall advise when closer to release.

Cheers
Ian

I have info for updating .pln files so they can be imported into Navigraph. I forwarded this to Navigraph months ago and they done nothing with it.

Hi Eric,

Welcome to our new forum. Are you referring to:

"I found out why the FSX flight plans created in Navigraph Charts can’t be opened in Active Sky Next. Importing into Active Sky Next results in an error message “Cannot Parse File”. There is a paragraph missing in the .PLN file. That paragraph is
"
"

After adding that paragraph into the file it will import into ASN without error. If your programmer would update Navigraph Charts to include that paragraph in the Export table for FSX, the problem will go away.

It goes right above the paragraph the reads
"
Airport
N38° 41’ 43.60",W121° 35’ 26.80",+000027.00

KSMF"

Otherwise we shall be pleased to have any information which will assist in our MSFS Flight Plan imports into Charts.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,
are there some news about import pln-files from msfs2020 into navigraph ?

Merry Christmas
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Hi…,

Welcome to our new forum.

Charts import from MSFS is in our backlog. We shall advise when closer to release.

Compliments of the Season

Cheers
Ian

Salut Ian.

Alors toujours rien ?? ça devient long (et on paye !!) :wink:

Merci !!
++
Bobby

Hi Bobby,

Please post in English.

Charts import plan support for MSFS will be implemented. You are not paying extra in your subscription for added MSFS support.

Cheers
Ian

Hello,

I have downloaded a pack with real world flights as .pln files. I guess there is currently no way to add these into navigraph?

Simbrief link works so i thought there may be a way to upload the .pln files to simbrief so they could be converted that way so i dont have to rebuild all the plans from scratch? Or is none of this possible yet

Hello @Nyjailhouse , welcome to the forum!

Are you sure that the files you have downloaded are in the MSFS .pln format? Prepar3D and FSX also use the .pln extension, and we are currently able to load these.

The ability to read MSFS .pln files has just been prioritized, however, so expect to see the feature implemented in the near future!

Regards,
Malte

1 Like

i guess they are msfs .pln files because navigraph says “does not support this file format yet”

Yes, so it seems! Don’t sweat. however, as previously mentioned we do have the implementation of that format prioritized and it should be available soon!

Regards,
Malte

Hi to all

I have the same problem.

Is there any more info for release?

We are very close to having this feature done, but right not it is not implemented. Be on the lookout for it during the next week though!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Is this working now please? I have a plan that won’t load but not sure if it came from MSFS or not

Hi…,

Welcome.

You should be able to read MSFS saved plans into Charts using +New flight.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian

Would you kindly explain what “+New flight” is and where to find that product.

Cheers

Robert

Hi Robert,
you find it directly in the charts-app

when you press on “select flight plan” you can select your *.pln file:

Hope that helps,
Richard

1 Like