Waypoints Missing in Navigaraph 2212R1

If this has been brought up already, please disregard. The following VORS/ waypoints are not recognized in the latest Navigraph release:

BRV 45°34’3.0"N 025°33’53.0"E
CLJ 46°48’0.4"N 023°47’14.1"E
SAG 48°0’29.0"N 020°59’47.0"E
SLC 48°27’11.7"N 019°6’57.1"E
BNO 49°9’0.2"N 016°41’33.3"E
OKL 50°5’45.1"N 014°15’56.2"E

PIKIL 56°0’0.0"N 015°0’0.0"W
HOIST 55°1’60.0"N 057°0’0.0"W

This was based on a Navigraph Charts generated flight plan for high altitude flight from LRCK to EGPK. The INIBuild A310 FMS returned the error ‘Waypoint not in database’.

Sincerely,

Mark

Hi Mark,
I assume a Inibuild A310 issue because I have looked in the source and in the MSFS database and all reported navaids and the two waypoints are included. You can do a simple test by yourself, when you search these points in the WorldMap. The WorldMap uses our data and my information is, that the Inibuild A310 uses these in-game BGLs. So, the all aircrafts, WorldMap, … which use the in-game MSFS data should return the same equal information. When not, something goes wrong in the aircraft, like the Inibuild A310

Here a few examples, searched via the WorldMap:
BRV VORDME

BNO VORDME

PIKIL waypoint

HOIST waypoint

Also, when I try the default MSFS A320 as an example, I also can enter all navaids and the waypoints without any issue. I have used the same examples as above:

BRV VORDME

PIKIL waypoint

HOIST waypoint

You see, the navaids and waypoints are searchable and selectable in the WorldMap and in the MSFS A320, both use the in-game MSFS data which we provide. You can be sure, that all waypoints, navaids, terminal procedures, … what we have in the charts for flightplanning, what you use in SimBrief, … are included in the MSFS data. It looks like a Inibuild issue as you see and as you can test by yourself on your system.

Please report this to Inibuild, but that´s not a navdata issue. The navaids and the reported waypoints are included in the MSFS, in our dataset.

Thank you,
Richard

Richard,

This was generated in the Navigraph World Map; it was only when attempting to input the waypoints in the INIBuild A310 FMGC that the error was posted.

I will relay this message to the INIBuild Forum and see what they say.

Thank you,

Mark

Mark,
as I have suggested, have you checked if you see these navaids, waypoints in MSFS (ie on the WorldMap), or if you can enter these points in any other standard/default aircraft (ie A320, TBM, …)?

When yes, and you can enter it without any issue, you can be sure that this is a Inibuild issue because than, the points are available in the MSFS.

This is not a navdata issue, because all reported points are in our MSFS database as you see in the screenshots above and the same can be tested by yourself.

As I have written - when you plan a flight with our chart app you can be 100% sure, that all waypoints/navaids are available in our MSFS database too. So it must be any other reason, when you can’t find these waypoints.

Cheers
Richard

Hi again Mark,
I have now tried your examples in the A310 but I can enter at least the navaids without any issue …

Here a few, which I have manually entered into the FMC and which you see on the leg´s page:

… or here a the BNO VORDME in details directly from the FMC:

So, I can´t really re-produce at least the “missing” navaids in the Inibuild A310 …

But, the A310 has an issue to find RNAV waypoints, like the PIKIL or HOIST. Named waypoints are working correctly, but RNAV waypoints will not be found.

Typical example:
ABAPO (EG 52.10289722, -4.803325) RNAV waypoint - “not in database”

ABBOT (EG 52.01611111, 0.59958056) Named waypoint - working as expected

That happens for all “RNAV waypoints” - such waypoints can´t be used in the A310. Possible some other waypoint types too but it´s clear, that these waypoints are included in the data and the A310 can´t use it. PIKIL and HOIST are both defined as “RNAV Waypoints” too and therefore “not in database”:

PIKIL - RNAV not working:

HOIST - RNAV not working:

Cheers,
Richard

Hello, Richard,

I did verify that with other aircraft (A320NEO and TBM930) the waypoints are there and in the cases of BRV and CLJ VORs, the FMS/ FMGC comes up with more than one VOR to choose from. I believe that this is where the INIBuild FMGC may need improvement; if there is more than one waypoint, the A310 does not always show them.

I normally input all my waypoints manually, using the SimBrief log sheet for flight planning. As you stated, if the SimBrief flight plan and Navigraph Charts map show the same waypoints, then it is an aircraft issue. I will use that as a basis for future flight planning.

Thank you again,

Mark

You´re welcome Mark … thanks for your feedback!

Please let me know, when I can do more for you … HAPPY NEW YEAR! :wink:

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.