VVTS: ILS 07R procedure(s) missing

Hi there,

maybe there’s something missing in the database.

VVTS, ILS07R
I can see an ILS in LittleNavMap (111.70), I find ILS 07R sheeds in more up to date airport charts.

But there’s no approach procedure for ILS07R - not in LittleNavMap, not in the sim (A32NX MCDU).

Best wishes…

Hi,
please can you post the whole chart and your official source to this because on this screenshot we don´t see nothing according the currentness of data.

When this is more up to date, why has the VORDME the ident TSN instead of TSA? Why is the navaid frequency differ - in your up to date chart it´s 116.7 - our chart shows me 116.8 …

So, please post the whole chart, that we see the date of the chart and also the official source of this.

Thank you very much,
Richard

Sorry, I took this one (the respective chart is dated 2014):
http://khongluuvietnam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/AD-2.VVTS_.pdf

I don’t know if your own charts have an ILS procedure there (cause I didn’t book the charts abo).

BTW: “more up to date” didn’t mean more up to date than yours. It just meant “not totally old”.

Hi,
I have checked it now against the AIP Vietnam. The chart is outdated and I haven´t found there is no own ILS 07R approach existing, but I have found an ILS, which is also included in our data.

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks, Richard.
So they got rid of this approach. Good to know.

Yep, but I´m with you - it´s a little bit strange, that there is an localizer/glideslope but no specific approach for it. But there are no charts for this approach and I guess, therefore we have also no data/chart for this too. Sorry …

Cheers,
Richard

1 Like

AIP Supplement A34/21:

Cancellation of instrument approach charts ILS RWY
07R. The adjusted flight procedures shall be published
and implemented soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.