VR in-game chart goes away

I’ve looked through the forum and Discord and don’t know if this is resolved. Latest updates to Win11, MSFS, Navigraph Data. In VR, Reverb G2, After takeoff in the CJ4 the chart goes away and I have to reload it from the overhead menu. No connection to the chart being displayed. On short flights it doesn’t happen again, but, say, 30 minutes later it will happen again.

Hi,

Could you make a screenshot of this ”no connection to chart” message next time it happens, and paste it here?

Regards,

Stephen

Stephen, thanks for checking. No message, the chart disappears. Is there a log file? I just hit tab and start over at the top menu. I meant earlier that I attempted to find a connection to what chart I had open when it disappeared

It would still be helpful with a screenshot of how it looks. Could you provide that?

Regards,

Stephen

I park charts here, adjacent to the GTN 750, hope this helps. This is a left eye VR screenshot.

Excellent! And how does it look when “the chart disappears”? I read that as the white chart in your screenshot disappears. If so, please provide a screenshot of this too.

Or do you mean the entire window just disappears? If so, could it be that you are hitting Ctrl+N on your keyboard? That toggles the Navigraph Charts window visibility on/off.

Regards,

Stephen

The window disappears, I will investigate a cntrl N, thanks!

—update----

cntrl-N conflict found, and it makes sense, thanks for the heads up!!