Unable to use the Navigraph Charts app on my android device

Hi there.

I don’t have 2 monitors currently for my sim (x-plane 11) and Navigraph charts. I have tried now for the last 30 minutes to get the Navigraph android app to open, and every time it says I must sign in again.

I am currently using a Samsung A8 2019 model t295. And yes my password is correct.

Francois

Hi there.

I have also figure out now how to use the could chardss on my android device. Please, please, please could sort out the android app.

Hi there.

I did follow all you suggestions on the popup screen when you entered your subject.

I have a Samsung Galaxy A8 8" 2019 tablet model T295. I know if is difficult to make apps for all devices like Samsung, Appel and etc.

But maybe you could update the app’s spec’s and also but the device specifications so that we would know if it would run on our tablet’s or not.

It now just a sorry that I can use the tablet version with my tablet and X-Plane 11.

Francois

I think there is a issue with Navigraph app for android as the app won’t sign me in on my Samsung galaxy A8 8" 2019 running android 10.

So please, please Navigraph please take a look at the issues we android users are having with your app.

Hi Francois,

Welcome.

I have moved your Charts Android posts into this thread. We are investigating these issues.

In the meantime please try running Charts Cloud full screen on the Android.

Please see Using Charts Cloud as fullscreen app on tablet or phone

Please confirm this is working.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

Hi I did use the direct clouds link on my android app. But it don’t show your location for example at EGLL.

Thanks for the advice.

Francois

Hi Francois,

Make sure you have Simlink installed on your FS machine.

Please see FAQ - Simlink Install and Systray - #5

Cheers
Ian

Thank you for comming back to me.

I will used it on my desktop computer.

Francois

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.