Navigraph stopped working on Android tablet

For some reason the Navigraph Charts program stopped working on my Galaxy Tab A. I launch the program and the startup screen comes up with the “Sign in (opens browser)” screen button. I touch the button and am directed to my web browser with the Navigraph Login. I enter my user name and password. The pages closes and goes back to the startup screen with the “Sign in (opens browser)” button and stays there.

I’ve deleted the program, shut down my Tab A, then re-installed the program but still am unable to get past the log-in screen.

Hi…,

Welcome to our new forum.

There can be a problem with the app connecting to our server.

Please check that the clock on your device is synchronized with internet time or is at least accurate, and is set in the correct Time Zone.

Cheers
Ian

Im having the same issue as described above. Have deleted the app, reinstalled. Checked clock is synced correctly.

Will the app run on android version 9? I bought a cheap (ish) Haehne Q738 tablet mainly with Simming in mind, and just wondering if thats part of my problem.

Ps apologies couldn’t start a new thread for some reason.

I’ve tried what was recommended to fix the problem but was unsuccessful and had to go to another device. Disappointing.

Colin…

Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.

Ronald Reagan

I have the same problem on my Android tablet when I try to install it onto the tablet it says it’s not compatible. Please help me to get it on my tablet as I use it for the charts in FSX

Maurice Lyon

1 Like

I now have the same Problem. Worked well yet. Tried with different Browsers, Clock-Settings…

Is there anything else I can do? or is it not a user-fault?

With best regards

Leon

I used to get it on my browser as a web site but I cant get it now and I can’t install it from the Google play it keeps saying it’s not compatible. Please help me.

Where can I get Navigraph to install on my Google Android tablet please, I have tried to find out on here before but got no answers

Adding voice to chorus. Search for Navigraph Charts from tablet in Google Play - doesn’t even find it. Try from the web, simply says “This app is not available for your device”

Hi Team,

Please confirm which Android version you have - minimum requirement is Android OS 5.

Cheers
Ian

Android Version 10

Hi Ian, I have got android ver 6.0, so it should be in the range

Hi, How can I install Navi graph onto my tablet, when I try to install it it says that the program is not compatible for my tablet, I want to have on the tablet so I have the maps for FSX, I tried to get it through the website on the tablet but it don’t load. can you help me please.

Hi Team,

We are investigating.

In the meantime please try running Charts Cloud full screen on the Android.

Please see Using Charts Cloud as fullscreen app on tablet or phone

Cheers
Ian

Hi all,

Regarding the “Device Not Compatible” message In Google Play Store - even if you are using Android 5 or later.

This error message sometimes appears to be in error and due to an issue with the Play Store cache.

One potential fix for the issue: try clearing the Google Play Store cache , and then clearing the Google Play Store data . Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again.

Pull down the notification bar on your Android device and hit the gear-shaped settings icon, or find “ settings ” in the application tray. From here navigate to Apps , or App Manager . Then scroll down and find Google Play Store. Select this, and tap Clear Cache or Clear Data .

This should erase everything, and get rid of any corrupt files that seem to be causing the problem.

Let us know the result.

Regards,

Stephen

I still cant find the Chart cloud in the Play store on my tablet.

To access Charts Cloud, open a browser on your tablet and go to https://charts.navigraph.com/

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Stephen, it works now.

Thanks Ian, it’s working now.