UNABLE to update AIRAC cycle

Tried to update with nav data manager or manually…NO WAY!!2 days working on this pb!
description:
WINDOWS X PLANE 11 VERSION11.55r2 using ZIBO B737
In the folder custom data there re 2 folders “custom data” strange…I already try to delete the custom data folder but no results…Any idea?Many thanks

Hi…,

Welcome.

In FMS Data Manager Settings page, your X-Plane path should where you x-plane.exe is located, so on your system H:\X-Plane 11. Press Save

Please delete folder H:\X-Plane 11\Custom Data\Custom Data.

In Addon Mappings, remove any X-Plane 11 and X-Plane addon entries. Press Save , Press Scan, wait for detection, Press Save .

In Addon List select and Update X-Plane 11 and X-Plane addon entries.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Dear Ian,
My last topic closed…
Many thanks for your return but I have done all what you indicate to me and it still doesn t work(unable to update AIRAC with x plane 11)…I took some new pictures…Any other ideas? It s very strange because I have systematically 2 same folders of “custom data” at each time…I Can t fully delete “custom data” because I have an error message with “simlink”

Hi…,

As I mentioned, your X-Plane path in Settings is incorrect.

You have H:\X-Plane 11\Custom Data
Please change it to H:\X-Plane 11

In Addon Mappings, remove any X-Plane 11 and X-Plane addon entries. Press Save , Press Scan, wait for detection, Press Save .

In Addon List select and Update X-Plane 11 and X-Plane addon entries.

Best to quit Simlink using the Simlink green icon next to Windows Systray (where the clock is):

Then delete folder H:\X-Plane 11\Custom Data\Custom Data

Cheers
Ian

Dear Ian,
I have change the path folder but still thé same…however it works well now for IXEG B737 but not for B737-800 Zibo plane…

![IMG20230501124303|224x500]

(upload://tFbDNWddN4OFGEMXbxIaB83cIE8.jpeg)

2 posts were split to a new topic: X-Plane 12 Navigation Data Update

The Zibo Mod uses the X-Plane 11.50(11.50+) dataset . You can confirm if this has been updated from the Status page of the 737-800:

There was an issue with an earlier version of Zibo incorrectly stating NAV DATA OUT OF DATE. Make sure you have the latest Zibo mod v 3.54 installed and you should get:

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

Dear Ian,

Incredible…it works!!Thank you so much Ian for your commitment and your patience!!
Actually I’ve deleted my old zibo’s version (erase and re-installed…) by the new one…which is 3.54.17 and fill strictly FMS Data Manager Settings page…
You make a usefull job…!!Cheers,
Wil

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Wil,

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian