Sign In Button Greyed Put on the Navdata Center

Hey all! Is there anyone who can help me out with a navadata center issue? Whenever I try and login the buttons greyed out. I have antivirus turned off and still nothing. It’s becoming a serious problem.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Please disable Antivirus and any Firewall, uninstall, redownload and install Navigraph Navdata Center. Please restart machine.

It shouldn’t be necessary, but try running the Navdata Center as administrator .

Any improvement?

Cheers
Ian

I’m also having the same issue. My previous data cycle installed was 2301. I hadn’t used the sim for a while, but recently got the chance and tried to update to cycle 2304 using Nav Data Centre. When I open the program, I only get a white blank screen with a blue ‘sign in’ button. But clicking the button does nothing.

After searching online for similar problems; I have turned off all firewalls and anti-virus software, uninstalled nav data centre and restarted PC. Chrome is my default broswer however, I also tried edge and explorer to see if it changed anything but went back to chrome. I have tried opening Nav Data centre as administrator and also as just a regular user. Nothing works.

The Navigraph charts software and FMS Data Manager both work no problems. Previously the Nav Data Centre also worked, but now refuses to sign in.

The only changes to my system between now and when the program previously worked have been to go from 2 monitors to 3 monitors, and use an ethernet connection directly from the main router, instead of an ethernet connection to a Wifi repeater.

Hi Team,

I have added additional logging to your accounts. Please close down the program totally (by right-clicking the icon in the system tray) and start it again. We shall then be able to see on our side how the app is behaving.

Cheers
Ian

Hello, thanks for the reply. I just went through re-installed and disabled all antivirus through the registry editor and reset. Still no luck.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi,

Which is the default web browser installen on your PC?

Kind regards,

Stephen

Thanks for the reply. I have Chrome set as a default.

Would this be the reason behind the button being grayed out? I can’t sign in period. I feel like it would at least tell me at sign in about my payment?

We’re unsure, and your case does seem to be particular.

Could you please post a screenshot here showing your entire app, including this greyed out button?

Kind regards,

Stephen

I’ve updated my payment info just now. I’ve turned off anti-virus and set Chrome as my default browser. Still does not work.

Hi,

What kind of hardware/device is that? Which Windows version is it running?

Regards,

Stephen

Hey, I don’t have the exact name of the computer but it’s running windows 11.

Hi,

I was curious because from your screenshot it seems like your device screen is quite small.

We are currently testing an updated version of the Hub with an improved Sign in mechanism. We will release it as soon as testing is completed, likely after the weekend. Sorry for the troubles.

Stephen

are there any updates with this yet? I tried opening it today and it was still blocking me from logging in.

Hi,

Please download the latest version 1.1.0 of Hub from Navigraph which we released today.

It should resolve any login problems. If not, let us know where you get stuck.

Regards,

Stephen

I redownloaded it, but when it opened the sign it button won’t let me click it. How do I fix this?

Odd. I suspect you still have the old version somehow.

Please uninstall Navigraph Hub from “Add or remove programs”. Then download and install Hub again from Navigraph.

If you still have problems, then please post a screenshot here of how it looks where you get stuck.

Regards,

Stephen