When Am Logging In To NaviGraph Tab To Connect To Simlink Its not connecting ( unable to connect to the server socks version 5 protocol error
This SOCKS error message suggests that the problem is caused by proxy settings.
- Click the Apple icon, then ‘System Preferences’, followed by ‘Network’
- Select ‘Ethernet’ or ‘WiFi’ depending on what you use
- Click ‘Advanced’, followed by ‘Proxies’ in the top bar
- Here you should see that either ‘Auto Proxy Discovered’ or ‘SOCKS Proxy’ is selected. Make sure they are both disabled
- Try a new one-time code again
Please let us know how you get on.