Unable to connect in-game panel

Evere since the -game come out it worked great. Three days ago I went to fly, opened up msfs2020 load a flight and went the in-game icon to start. The panel to load but the circle which showed it was loading never stopped truing. The program never connected. I removed all of the navigraph files from the computer and reinstalled 3 times with no success. I followed the instructions on how to install from the navigraph you tube , no luck. I am us Ms windows 10

Hello, welcome to our forum!

Hmm, that sounds odd… Ensure you have the latest panel version (v8.5) installed in the Navigraph Hub and then try again! I know you mentioned that you reinstalled the panel, but not how or which version you have.

Our servers are not reporting any issues and I can use the panel just fine as of writing this post.

If you continue having issues, please follow these steps:

1. Open the Navigraph Panel so that the spinner is showing
  2. Open http://localhost:19999 in a browser while the simulator is up and running
  3. At the bottom of the list that appears, click the link containing Navigraph Charts
  4. In the interface that appears, select the “Console” tab located along the top of the screen

There will be a bunch of errors such as these, they are irrelevant and can be ignored:

Please take a screenshot of the logs and upload it here!

Kind Regards,
Malte

In a message dated 5/8/2024 5:40:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, notifications@navigraph1.discoursemail.com writes:

Great! You’re almost there - check step 2:

It usually shows up at the bottom, but it is a few rows up from the bottom in your screenshot!

Kind Regards,
malte

I have followed your instructions and hope you find the problem.

John Dunbar

In a message dated 5/10/2024 8:05:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time, notifications@navigraph1.discoursemail.com writes:

Thank you!

Actually, yes! What version of the simulator are you using? It should say the version number in the title bar if you run it in windowed mode.

Kind Regards,
Malte

I have check the version of msfs and it read 1.36 2 0
Thank you
John Dunbar

I have checked my version of MSFS which is 1.36.2.0
Thak you.
John Dunbar

Hmm, your screenshot indicates that you do not have the G1000 by Working Title installed in your simulator. Not sure how that is the case, but that explains why it does not load.

Please try this version of the panel:

navigraph-ingamepanels-charts.zip (248.2 KB)

Kind Regards,
Malte

Thank you for your assistance and patience, the in-game panels is working!

John Dunbar

In a message dated 5/14/2024 5:27:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time, notifications@navigraph1.discoursemail.com writes:

Happy to hear it!

Kind Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.