Un able to open Navigraph

Hi ;
I am not able to proceed beyond the opening page.
Could You please give me some guidance.
Thanks

Hello Tony!

What is your main intention? Do you want to download our software? If that is the case, please follow these steps:

1. Press the three lines at the top right (the “hamburger menu”)
  2. In the menu that opens, find the item labeled “Your account” and click it to open up a submenu, where you can then find links to navigate to the page for each respective product that we offer.

Opening the “Charts” link should result in something like what’s depicted in the image below. To download the software, simply press the “Download” button corresponding to your OS!

I hope this resolves your issue!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi Malte;
your email had gone into my Junk folder. Sorry.
I was given some assistance by Malin from Navigraph.
My problem is that when I click on the Navigraph Icon; it does not open to a page where I can proceed to setting up flights etc. In the basic instruction manual sent to me by Malin; there was a link to the charts page. That works.
However is there a way to go go beyond the screen shot I have shown here?

Please advise.

Hi Tony,

Your screenshot is of the Installer of the MSFS Navigraph Navdata Beta. So you now have that installed for your MSFS. Are you running MSFS?

Quite independently, you would download, install and run Charts Desktop. There you can create flight plans and display charts.

Alternately, you can access Chart Cloud via your browser at https://charts.navigraph.com/

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian;
I have been able to open ‘Charts’. working my way through making flt plans.
https://charts.navigraph.com/

On the above link I see the Icon I would like to have on my Desk top, for easy of access. Is this a possibility and if so how do I get that going.
Thanks very much.

Subject Printing Charts.
Hi Ian/ Malin;
Posted a question on Forum. Possibly done incorrectly hence no Reponses.
I have saved and Printed SID for KPHX Zeper 2. This was saved to file and then printed. A OK.
However unable to print ILS for LAS RWY 26L. Tried several times.
Could You please give me some guidance?
Thanks

Hi…,

You need Charts Desktop to print charts. Use the print icon shown circled in red:

Cheers
Ian

Hi. I do not appear to be able to get to the shown page.
Apologies for that. Could you point me in the right direction.
New to this.
I can see the value of Navigraph. To get full benefit I need to be able to use the program efficiently.
Thanks.

Hi…,

You need to download and install Charts Desktop from the following link Charts Desktop.

You then run Charts Desktop, use search top left to select an airport, say KLAS, click on magenta charts icon, select APP, select KLAS ILS 26L, then you should see print chart icon on right as I shoed above.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian;
that worked.

1. Printing was done.
  2. Moving maps also OK.

More flights and Plans to follow as practice.
Thanks to all for the assistance.
Tony

Hi Tony,

You are welcome.

Happy flying.

Ian

Hi Ian;
Using instructions for World Title, I was able to install Navigraph into MSFS. The Navigraph Icon now appears on the MSFS Menu at top of the Screen. However when I click on it I get a prompt with a Code number. I am unable to go any further with Navigraph. The plane was the CJ4. I would also like to have the live chart on the MFD or FMC. Also can these be in corporated into TBM 90.?
Could You please offer some guidance.
Thanks.

Hi…,

(On an iPhone), if you hold the camera over the pic it should recognise the special character and offer you to go to safari where you login. The Chart in-panel should open up. If not open http://navigraph.com/code in a browser and enter the code from the Charts in panel, and again the Charts should open.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian
will try that and advise

Hi
that worked. Tried it on the TBM.
Still a bit of a struggle in flying the CJ4. Cans’t recommend a good on line tutorial.?
Thanks again.

You are welcome.

I suggest doing a Google search on CJ4 tutorial, there are quite a number e.g.MSFS 2020 | TUTORIAL: How to fly the Working Title Cessna Citation CJ4 | Complete Lesson - YouTube.

I like the CJ4 because most things on it work :slight_smile:

Happy flying
Ian

Thanks so much your assistance always.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.