Trying to use the terminal charts in PMDG verification issue

I am trying to click on Terminal Charts on the PMDG 737 EFB and it takes me to a page to verify my account but it is blank. I am unable to enter my log in information.

Hello Samir! Welcome to the forum.

I am unable to reproduce the issue on my end, and since the issue seems to happen in-sim inside the window that PMDG opens, I am unable to ask you for logs either. What I can do, however, is some guesswork as to what might be causing the issue.

The window that opens is supposed to load a web page. If the window is blank (white presumably), that could mean that the page has not been loaded, or that it is partially loaded. Please follow these steps to make sure that the window is able to display the login form correctly:

1. Make sure that you have a reliable internet connection
  2. Verify that no firewall or antivirus application is blocking access to the internet
  3. Disable any third-party shaders like ReShade

If the above does not help and you’re still stuck at a white screen, please move your cursor over the center of the empty area and see if any tooltips (small message beside the cursor) show up. You could also try to right-click and see if you can open any sort of developer tools or a view of the source code.

This will do for starters. Please let me know if the issue is not resolved after all of the above and we’ll keep troubleshooting!

Regards,
Malte

Thanks I turned reshade off and that fixed the problem

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.