Topcat Data for EDDP

Hello,
every time i update the Navdata for Topcat, the Intersections for Takeoff are missing.
Can anyone pls. check what is wrong here ?

Thanks
Matthias

Nothing Matthias, we don’t update these data, only the runway information. All the other stuff is from the default TopCat dataset.

Cheers
Richard

Hello,

thanks for the very fast Answer.

But…
After i enter the Intersections for Takeoff for EDDP as example and save it in Topcat and restart Topcat it is still there.
These Informations are saved under
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\TOPCAT in a file called Database.tdb

You can edit ths file in a Text Editor and will find under [INTERSECTIONS]
EDDP;08L;A3;8038.1;

image.png

Ok.

But after installing new Navdatas, all these manually entered Intersections are gone again.
So i think it must be includet in the Navdatas for topcat or am i wrong ?

Matthias

No, the database will be overwritten, so you loose all your manual entries.

What I know is, that TopCat hasn’t the possibilty for own user-added records in a seperate file, which will be untouched during AIRAC update.

Sorry for that but that is a missing feature in TopCat.

Cheers
Richard

Hello,

i would not say this is a only missing feature in Topcat, i would ask why the Intersections of EDDP are not in the
Navdata from Navigraph integrated like in other Airports ?

Matthias

As I wrote before, because we don’t offer these kind of data. We are updating only the runway information and add all other stuff from the default Topcat data, which are included in their setup.

We do this from day one on, with the permission of the developer.

Cheers
Richard

Hello,

and just to make sure i understand you correctly, did you update the Intersections at all or not ?

Matthias

just to add something…
I think you have the Data for the Intersections. If yes, could you not include this data in the Topcat Data file ?
Its, as you know, a very easy Textfile.
I tried to reach the Developer, but he did not Answer anywhere anymore.
That would be really great !

Matthias

No, we don’t update this part. We only update the runway information.

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.