Navdata Updates

Hello,
i am not really sure if this Thread is only about the new Datamanager or there will also be an updated manager…anyway…
In the old Datamanager i update always also the Data for Topcat.
I know there is no support anymore, but i use it just to create the T/O and Landing Performance wia the Topcat command line interface.
The question is about the Intersections.
I report this before, but maybe there is a chance to make that better in the new version if there will be a new one.
So every time i update the Topcat Navdata, the intersections for Takeoff ( as Example ) in EDDP are gone. Then i have to start Topcat an insert the available Intersections again.
Thats really annoying and EDDP is not the only one Airport the Intersections are missing.

So can you maybe do this better in a updated version ?

Matthias

No Matthias, that has nothing todo with any update of any app, it’s simple a data issue because we haven’t this data and that quality to use it for Topcat. Sorry for that …

Cheers
Richard

Hello,
thanks for the Answer, but why are Intersections available for so many other Airports but
not for some other ?

Matthias

1 Like

The intersection data are part of the Topcat setup, and we add these data to our data.

We have never updated these information, so these data are very old and possible outdated. We only refresh the runway information.

All other data are from the default dataset which is included in the Topcat setup.

Cheers
Richard

Hello,

ahh, thats the reason…so it is always going to the Topcat defaults :slight_smile:

Hmm…too bad.
So there is no chance to update this Data ?

Matthias

No, sorry …

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.