TELDO message after updating FMS Data

Hi everybody. I am wondering what did I do wrong or did I miss when updating my FMS data via the manager (2110) this morning but my Xplane 11 won’t start. What is the meaning of TELDO ? because I couldn’t find it in this support forum. Tried to make reinstall with XP11 off but still the same.

Thank you in advanced for your help !

Logxpcrash.txt (48.8 KB)

Hi…,

Welcome.

The message typically means you have a corrupt navdata folder. “TELDO” is not significant.

I suggest you delete files from folder X-Plane 11\Custom Data.
Then use FMS Data Manager to update entry X-Plane 11 (11.50+)

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Yes! It works… thank you so much. I have deleted my Custom data folder ans XP now starts normally. It took several minutes to charge but at least it works.
Now how I can get a brand new GNS430 ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Hi…,

You are welcome.

Which new GNS430 do you have?

Cheers
Ian

For now I don’t have any GNS430 in my custom data folder as I have just deleted it.

But some of installed plugins (EFB Magknight/flight factor 777 etc…)requires GNS430 to Work properly. If I update 2110 from FMS data manager , will it install a brand new GNS430 in my custom data ?

Cheers :wink:

Envoyé de mon iPhone

In Addon Mappings, select and Remove entry
X-Plane GNS430, FF757/767/777, X-Crafts Embraer E-175/195, Aerobask SkyView, JRollon Planes CRJ200, JARDesign A320/A330, ToLiss A319 (XP10), STMA Aircraft, Magknight 787AE

Press Save then Scan and Save. Do you now have entry
X-Plane GNS430, FF757/767/777, X-Crafts Embraer E-175/195, Aerobask SkyView, JRollon Planes CRJ200, JARDesign A320/A330, ToLiss A319 (XP10), STMA Aircraft, Magknight 787AE ?

If not press +Add to add manually with Install into… X-Plane 11.

In Addon List select and Update.

Cheers
Ian

Thank you Ian, it was very helpful. It works fine now ! Great :wink:

Cheers

Haja

1 Like

You are welcome.

Happy flying.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.