Symlink started failed on Mac

After over a month of flawless use it stopped working. I was mid-flight when Charts (on iOS) stopped showing my position. After investigating I found that Simlink on my iMac was at 100% CPU usage and shown as “not responding”. I tried killing and restarting it. I tried rebooting. Nothing helped. So I deleted the Charts and Simlink apps as well as the file in X-Plane plugins. I then re-installed Charts and Simlink and went through all the setup steps. I refused the suggested Simlink update. After doing this Simlink was working again.

So at the moment it is functional but I thought it worth reporting.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Thank you for the report. We are working on a new Simlink version.

Cheers
Ian