Subscription Question

I paid for my Ultimate Subscription on my smartphone. Is the subscription linked to a specific device??

I try to bring up my account on my Flight Sim computer and it doesn’t display any subscription information, yet I see the subscription on my smartphone.

This will be a problem because I have a networked computer which I run PILOT2ATC which needs the same NaviGraph data.

This would be a TOTAL BUMMER if you had to buy separate subscriptions for each device…

Please advise!

Thanks

Hi…,

Welcome.

Your subscription operates across multiple devices you are logged into.

Make sure you have only one account and that has your subscription. You should be able to login and see your subscription information at Navigraph. Click on your name top right corner, then go to Your Account.

For Charts Moving Map functionality, make sure you have one only install of Simlink and this needs to be on your FS machine.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian,

There must have been some type of delay. But it didn’t show up immediately. It was weird because I could access the subscription via my Smartphone. But not on my flight sim PC.

Take care and thanks again!

2 Likes

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.