Simlink not detecting flight

I can’t get simlink to link to the Sim PC. I’ve got Wideclient open, simlink is installed (clean install tonight), it worked fine yesterday and now Charts says it can’t detect a flight. Simlink working on Sim PC.
I’m bemused - help please!

Simlink 2
Simlink 3

Hello!

Could your issue have been caused by our brief outage this evening?
Please try again and see if you are still having issues!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi I’ve got the same problem right now. Is there another outage? Everything is working except I can’t get Charts to see my flight. Vatspy, ACARS etc all connected which implies it’s a charts/simlink issue?

We have no reports of any outage, everything is looking good on our end. Please make sure that you are using the correct account!

The last flight that we recorded from the account that you are currently posting was made today around noon (Zulu time).

What issue are you having more specifically? Do you get an error when trying to activate moving maps?

Kind Regards,
Malte

I’m using Charts on a client PC. The flight I did this afternoon was OK on the FS PC, and all the apps worked perfectly on there. Wide client is installed and my vPilot etc worked on the client PC but Charts (on client PC) would not link. I t said no flight could be detected, run simlink, but Simlink was indeed running. The Simlink app said no flight detected…
So that’s pretty much the scenario

Sorry, yes it’s the moving maps that wasn’t working and Charts had the no flight detected message

I’ve just rebooted both PC’s and when the FS PC came online the Simlink login panel appeared! It’s set to auto start, and I checked earlier and it said it was running as I said…

Anyway I logged in and then restarted both PC’s and FS and lo, it’s all working again!

Sorry to disturb your weekend. Not really sure what was happening otr going wrong but all well now.

Thanks for responding quickly

Cheers, Jerry

No worries! I am happy to hear that the issue resolved itself. Have a nice flight!