Simlink logging out after computer wakes up - every time

I’m on the latest version of Simlink (1.1.28.0405), and it is now logging me out everytime I put my computer to sleep. I wake up the PC, and the Simlink window is there with the login screen. This didn’t happen with the previous version - I could keep it logged in for weeks without issue.

Is this a known bug and is there any way to fix it?

Hi,

We have not made any changes to that part of the code, but will investigate. I don’t see the same behaviour here.

Is it consistently doing this after computer restart or sometimes?

Regards,

Stephen

Hello,
This is happening to me to. Simlink and the main app now seem to log me out after every session. I keep logging back in to the main page, but Simlink keeps asking me to log in as well. As a result my 'plane is not showing up in the main Navigraph page. After 2 plus year’s of use this has never happened before. I’m also getting a Javascript warning after I close Navigraph down now. Help appreciated.

Steve Clarke

Hi,

Do you mean Navigraph Charts?

Again, which app? Could you also post a screenshot of the error message?

One idea: Could you please make sure that your computer clock is in sync.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for getting in touch so promptly. I’ve just signed into my computer this morning and here’s the sequence I now get – which I have not had before.

1. As soon as I sign in to my PC the Simlink sign in panel appears (this is new)
  2. When I do that the homepage sign in panel appears (this is also new)
  3. The home page opens with a panel that says “Open Navigraph Simlink (which seems odd, because I’ve just done that)
  4. I checked what I think is the Simlink panel and is shows the same time as my PC but in UTC
  5. It had the following words displayed “MSFS no longer uses plug in architecture…”

All of the above doesn’t normally happen, until the last couple of days. Last night I used the sim and noticed the flightpath of my plane was not being displayed on Navigraph as normal. I restarted the map in flight several times but it did not return.

When I closed down the Sim finally I got a message that said a JavaScript error has occurred. And I’m attaching a shot of that message. (first attachment)

Hope you can help. Is one solution just to un-install and re-install Navigraph? I’m a heavy and regular user of Navigraph and can’t fly now without it, so any solution appreciated.

Best wishes

Steve Clarke

image002.png

Hi,

For the Javascript error, please download and update the Charts desktop app by downloading the latest installer here.

For Simlink to complete the login process, you need to press the button Open Navigraph Simlink in that popup. Otherwise it will not be signed in. Please do that.

Then try everything again with rebooting. Also double check that your computer clock is synced as that might be one source of apps signing out.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

I have re-downloaded all my Navigraph apps including the Charts desktop as you suggest. As a result the JavaScript error is no longer appearing BUT an even stranger thing is happening.

I log on, the chart appears and links into MSFS, showing the ‘plane parked at the airport and ready to go. However, for the last three occasions, as I start the taxi the ‘plane disappears from the charts page and nothing I do (including re-starting Navigraph) will bring it back. It has been a reliable app over multiple years of use now, but I’m really puzzled about what is happening now.

Thoughts appreciated.

Bests

Steve Clarke

image002.png

Hi! This is happening to me now. No errors with JavaScripts or connection issues, but I need to login into Simlink every time I restart or wake up my computer, i.e., several times a day. On every start/wake-up, the Simlink window pops up and requests a sign-in. It started around a week ago and it didn’t happen before.

The clock matches and the Simlink version is 1.1.30.0607. I run it on a Windows 10 computer with MSFS. I keep everything updated to my best knowledge.

I wonder if you guys managed to find a solution to this issue. I cannot see a conclusion in this post. Let me know if you need any further details.

Hi,

We are investigating this issue, As this issue is already fixed in the last version of the Simlink It may be some other issue so can you please send us Simlink logs for more details.

Please feel free to inform us about any issue with Navigraph Products.

TR,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

Thanks for your quick reply. How should I send you the log files? Do I upload them here, send them by e-mail or upload them to a cloud drive and send you the link?

Hi,

You can upload it here.

TR,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

Here are three weeks of logs. I cannot say exactly when the issue started, but it was probably around a week ago.

logs.zip (44.2 KB)

Hi,

Thank you for sending us Simlink logs. From the logs details it look like Simlink application get block to access the internet to connect the Navigraph server. So, can you please check is there any Security or Antivirus application is blocking the Simlink application or not. And also please check if any Proxy or VPN settings are enable or not if VPN is enable then please disable it.

Please let us know your checks.

TR,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

Hi,

SimLink is authorized to always access the internet in my anti-virus, as in the picture below.

I have VPN installed but it’s very seldom active. It might have interrupted SimLink a few times this past days and this might have showed in the logs, but this is not what I’m talking about. My issue is to have to sign in several times a day when my computer wakes up from sleep mode (and with the VPN not running). I have entirely closed the VPN for a day and continue to get the SimLink sign-in screen every time I restart or log in on my computer.

If anything was blocking SimLink to access the internet, then I should experience disconnections during the day or not being able to sign in after login, don’t you think? This is not the case, though.

Hi,

I started having the same problem today, with the same Simlink version.

Same issue here. Started happening a few days ago. After every startup of PC I need to login to Simlink again.

Hello! I started getting an issue, simlink is logging off every time I turn on my computer and when I log in it denies my login and tells me to check my computer time, I got no VPN at all and this is really annoying.

On Windows date and time menu do you have both “Set time automatically” and “Set time zone automatically” set to ON? This seems to have fixed my problem, I had “Set time zone automatically” set to OFF.

I did… It’s just not working.

Same here. I upgraded client software from a clean install and this keeps happening. It’s even happened mid flight. Regretting reinstall.