I’ve been using Simlink for the past year without any issues, however, starting yesterday and again today, I can no longer get Simlink to bring up the Navigraph authentication webpage and the application just sits at the “Please wait for user authentication” screen and my browser never opens.
Things I have tried:
- Restarting computer both before the reinstall and after
- Reinstalling Simlink using the latest installer from the website
- Removing any leftover files in the following two directories after uninstalling
- Switching my default browser from Chrome to Edge
- Running simlink regular and as an administrator
Attached is also my Simlink Log, which I see is usually asked
simlink_2022-06-25.dlog (4.6 KB)
Any ideas? I am currently unable to use Simlink.