SimLink consuming lot of cpu when not connected

Hi,
Yesterday, we had a big network outage in France, and simlink lost its connection.
It’s not the first time I notice it, but when not connected, simlink is using 30% of my CPU, until I connect again, this is very annoying.
Needless to say that if it happens during a sim session, it is litteraly killing frames rate.
Can you check that issue ?
Thank you !

Hi…,
Welcome to our new forum.

The stuttering when Simlink exits can be caused by the Simlink plugin being a different revision to the latest Simlink. Best in Simlink Plugin Settings to uninstall Simlink plugin from each FS, then completely uninstall Simlink using Windows uninstall.

If they exist delete directories
c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink

Then download and install latest Simlink using the default prompted locations.

If still an issue, please posts a screenshot of Simlink Status page using Posting Guide - Uploading Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

Hi,
Thank you for your reply, but I already have the lastest version : 1.1.18.0916
There is no stutter when running normally, but when disconnected, cpu usage is way too high (see my first screenshot), this is definetely not a normal behaviour.
For now, I can’t reproduce it, but if I do, I will make a video.

Hello Guillaume!

We have updated Simlink to version 1.1.19.0104 and among the changes (which will be published separately soon) is a fix for the high CPU usage. To update, please open Simlink and allow it to update using the system dialog that opens.

It would be much appreciated to hear your feedback in order to confirm that the issue has now been resolved.

Regards,
Malte