Simlink client connection fails

Hi there, all of a sudden Simlink (1.1.34.2901) doesn’t seem to work any more. Log says:

[2024-03-21 17:59:43] [1.1.34.2901] [DEBUG] Simlink Plugin Simulator Status:0
[2024-03-21 17:59:43] [1.1.34.2901] [DEBUG] MSFS 2020 is detected, try to connect…
[2024-03-21 17:59:43] [1.1.34.2901] [DEBUG] MSFS2020 connection try to open
[2024-03-21 17:59:43] [1.1.34.2901] [DEBUG] MSFS2020 connection not to open
[2024-03-21 17:59:43] [1.1.34.2901] [DEBUG] MSFS2020 client connection failed, simulator is not started[0]

Firewall checked, reinstall of \Roaming\Navigraph (Config) done.

Any help is welcome.

Hi,

Please check below point to fix the issue,

1. Please make sure that you are login into Simlink application with your Navigraph user.
  2. If you are using MSFS then please make sure Simlink application is running.
  3. If you are using other Simulator other then MSFS then please close all running flight Simulator and reinstall the Simlink Plugins.

Please feel free to inform us if you still face the issue.

Best Regards,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

Thx Vishal, I could solve the problem. It was simconnect, not simlink. The problem was within simconnect.xml. I deleted the existing one an let MSFS create a new one. From there on I could solve problem.

Hi
simulator is xp12; since some weeks I can not connect simlink to navigraph; moving map doesn´t work.
Your help is appreiated.
Best regards
Gunther Pfaff

Hi,

Please check the following points to identify and fix the issue:

1. Reinstall the Simlink Plugins into X-Plane 12 using the Simlink application.
  2. Ensure that the X-Plane 12 path displayed in the Simlink Plugins Windows is correct.
  3. If the Simlink Plugins are installed correctly, the Simlink application will automatically start with X-Plane 12 startup.

Please let us know if you still face the issue.

Best Regards,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

Thank you for the reply. But it doesn´t work. Starting to Sign in there follow the message: You´re signed in; if you`re prompted to open …open checkbox…
Then follow : please wait for user authentication… which never stops.
What can I do??
Regards
Gunther

Hi,

Simlink application opens the default web browser to log in via Web Login. Please check if your system settings have the default web browser set, such as Google Chrome or any other web browser.

Also, ensure that your system’s date and time are synchronized with the internet.

Best Regards,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.