Simbrief cannot connect to server

Since last two weeks, I cannot use Simbrief website properly and Simbrief Downloader due to problem connection to server or it is too long to wait for respond. All other websites I may access normally. I have also checked the antivirus program but there is no restriction or any block of Simbrief.com, also tried to add it to exemption.

Hi, despite this issue I see you were able to generate some flight plans. Is the issue intermittent or does it sometimes work?

If you have access to a VPN or a mobile phone with a data plan, can you try using SimBrief through those methods to see if it works better?

Sometimes these issues can be caused by a faulty network between SimBrief and your ISP. This is out of our control, and would need to be investigated by your ISP. If the issue persists, I would recommend contacting them and asking them to troubleshoot the routing between simbrief.com and your IP. But if you can use a VPN or your mobile data it may also help in the mean time, since it will cause the connection to be routed elsewhere.

Best regards,

Same with my Simbrief, some days good most days a drag…