SBRJ missing waypoints in SID

Morning

Hi there !

Gentlemen for a long time this is already happening. I mean, whenever you set a sid from SBRJ , no matter rwy 02 or 20 after u pick the sid up, there will be missing two waypoints that I always have to write both into FMC to have the SID completed. ( always miss TIVRO and ARSOV ) .
I hope it can be fixed for the further releases.
Thnx

Hi,
sorry, you must be do something wrong - possible you don´t enter the SID transition …

Here from the charts:

I have tried it in the MSFS - EVKO1F 02R → NAXOP transition:

… and here the complete legs:

So, my assumption is more an handling (knowledge) issue on your side rather a navdata issue. I can´t see any issue here.

Cheers,
Richard

Hi… Well… I set the sid…evkox1 ( a , c ,f ) trans NAXOP… I have always to write the TIVRO and ARSOV. I will take a pic…and show u…

Hi,
please be so kind as to tell us a few details? Like:

• which simulator you´re using,
  • which addon you´re using

… without these basic information, I can only give a more or less general answer and as you see, when you select the transition, the waypoints are included.

Thank you,
Richard

msfs 2020 pmdg 737 …and I just did it…evkox1c. naxop …and did not happen…only showed lokod , evsob, evkox even with naxop set. If there is a discord channel…i can show u in real time if u have a chance to join me …GSchneider

I just edit the images… and as you can see…pmdg 737, msfs2020…

Hi,
thanks for the details, this is an PMDG issue and you see it as a “warning on the FMC - ALT CONSTRAINT EVKOX”. I have checked the PMDG data and here, I see the same result as in my screenshots before:

SID EVKO1F FIX OVERFLY EVKOX AT OR BELOW 8000 AT OR ABOVE 5000
 RNW 02R FIX RJ038 FIX RJ016 AT OR ABOVE 400 FIX RF001 FIX RF002 FIX RJ022 FIX MALDU AT OR ABOVE 2500 FIX UTGAT FIX EVSOB
 RNW 20L FIX RJ039 FIX RJ006 AT OR ABOVE 400 FIX RJ076 FIX RJ078 AT OR ABOVE 1400 SPEED 150 FIX EVSOB
  TRANSITION BITAK FIX TIVRO FIX BITAK
  TRANSITION NAXOP FIX TIVRO FIX ARSOV AT OR ABOVE 24000 FIX NAXOP
  TRANSITION SIDUR FIX DOVDA AT OR ABOVE 10000 FIX EVLOG AT OR ABOVE 14000 FIX ILPUB AT OR ABOVE 20000 FIX LIXEP FIX SIDUR

You see the transition NAXOP with following waypoints: TIVRO → ARSOV → NAXOP. But the root cause here is the initial SID:

SID EVKO1F FIX OVERFLY EVKOX AT OR BELOW 8000 AT OR ABOVE 5000

It seems that PMDG has forgotten to implement the AT OR BELOW / AT OR ABOVE constaint which is specially in this case important and which is working on the FSX or P3D version. So, please report this to PMDG. This is not a navdata issue as you see. The data are all included and correct but the MSFS PMDG version seems to be missing the constraint type (as supported in FSX and P3D).

Here from the P3D version (PMDG 777):

You see, all waypoints are in the correct sequence. So, it´s an MSFS PMDG issue … sorry. Please report it to PMDG.

Thank you,
Richard

RGR…I was doing a video to show you . Cause this happens to all my friends flying in SBRJ.
Anyway, thnx for your patience and replies.

No problem, you´re welcome - thank you!

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.