RNAV 15Z VQPR fault

Hello. Can you check PR816 and the remaining of the waypoints for the VQPR rnav rwy 15 z appoach. After this waypoint the fenix need to flown manually.
Upon reaching this waypoint the vertial dev pointer flips up and becomes useless for the approach. A similar problem occurs with Toliss in xplane.

Hi,
it looks more an addon issue rather a navdata issue because when you look on the ND, the legs are correct - no jumping point or any wrong point in the sequence. That means, the coding itself seems to be correct.

So, I´m not sure, what we should change here. The flightpath is correct (at least when you enter the procedure) - so I assume more, that any on-time calculation in the addons results into this effect. Sorry, but report this to Fenix - I don´t know what we should change …

Thank you,
Richard

This I do know. The plane and the lat dev follows exactly the path but the vert dev jumps up once you begin the approach. Now Fenix rnav approach I aware of behaves like this. My pals thought this was a navdata issue at Toliss vert dev does the same at the same point only goes down and stays there.

Hi again,
I have now also checked the vertical profile in the data but the result is the same. The profile is as expected and correct coded.

You see at PR816 the speed restriction 145 kts and the alt restriction FL138. After this point you don’t have any further restriction but a -3.50 vertical path.

Thats exactly what is coded behind and what you see in your FMS. We don’t have any influence how the addons manage this coding, thats part of their development.

As I have written before, I don’t see any navdata issue here sorry. According the leg pages on you FMS the data looks correct.

Cheers
Richard