Problems with flightplans

v:* {behavior:url (#default#vml);}

Hi ,

Thanks for NAVIGRAPH which is a great software. I use it regularly with FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 but I have a problem. My plane doesn’t follow the route on the NAVIGRAPH map as you can see on my screen shots when it follows it thourougly on the FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 one. I don’t understand why because my AIRACS are up to date. I’ve got the same problem with LITTLE NAVMAP

5 flight plans.

Thanks very much for your help

Best regards

M.Valat

Hello Michel! Welcome to the forum.

How are you loading the flightplan into MSFS2020? If you’re exporting the file from Navigraph Charts to the simulator using a .pln file, you need to make sure not to change any parameters once the flightplan has been loaded. This includes changing the approach/runway, gate, etc through the planning interface inside the simulator.

The reason for this is that the simulator automatically re-calculates the whole route using its own route calculator upon any changes.

Please advise if you have taken this into account and still experience the issue!

Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.