Problem with the Professional CRJ installer path for MSFS 2020

Gentlemen,
just a short update … I have found a solution now, which are working - I´m still testing the different possible installation procedures but it looks good. Thanks to @bearyip, @AeroSky and @JeanLuc95 … I guess, all you three had helped me a lot to find a way which seems to be working …

Again, I´m still testing but as soon, I´m 100% sure that all is working I will release it immediately and I will inform you here in the topic, as also in the release notes …

Cheers,
Richard

1 Like

Hello again Richard,

Sorry for the delay in answering it! I’m glad you found a likely solution!

First of all I would like to thank you for the support, attention and helpfulness provided here by you, Richard!

We are waiting for the update to return!

Tankyou!

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen,
a new installer is uploaded and this version should fix the wrong message, that the Aerosoft CRJ is not installed. Please, when able test this new installer and when you still have any error-message, please upload the log-file here.

Log-file location:

• goto in the %temp% folder
  • look for the latest “Setup Log 2021-03-xx #yyy.txt” file (xx = the day, the yyy is a serial number - so the latest one)

Thank you very much to all for your patience and all for your great support in this case. I must apologize me for the long delay of this solution.

Cheers,
Richard

2 Likes

Richard,

the new installer worked well in my system now.
I really appreciate your effort.

Cheers,
Kenny

1 Like

Hi Richard,

With the updated data installed I get a crash to desktop on startup of MSFS. If I delete the CRJ and reinsall it without the updated data I can run MSFS for hours without an issue.

Sorry to say, but that has nothing todo with this data because the data will be loaded when you load the AS CRJ and not before. This must be any other reason, sorry.

Cheers
Richard

Ok - I’ll continue to investigate

Where do I find this installer at all?

Look at the Release Notes for more details please:

Cheers
Richard

1 Like